<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23012005?origin\x3dhttp://princess-piggyy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome to Land of Princess Piggy!
Princess Elicia
24 years and counting
NBS Accountancy
Auditor but a fun one
<3 eat.sleep.watch movies.sing.shopping.clubbing :]

Wish List

Princess Elicia
1. Chanel Bag
2. Louboutin Heels
3. Samsung Note 3 - waiting for the release
4. LV wallet
5. LV bag
6. Perm Hair
7. Pandora Charms
8. Tiffany & Co necklace
9. Etc etc



Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

random
21st birthday party
presents
190410
110410
pics post
random
070310
050310
new beginning - CNY


skinfood peach sake pore serum
Saturday, March 26, 2011


Heard many raves about skinfood's peach sake pore serum, so I decided to get the samples and give it a try. Bought the samples (3 for $1.40) from gmarket.

First of all, the smell is great. It has a strong peachy smell. The serum is in cream form but not sticky, I would say its rather light. After applying, it actually mattifies the skin and doesn't leave the skin sticky (thats what I really like!). I'm not sure about how effective it is in minimizing the pores though. Will update again after more usage of the product.

P.S. It did not cause breakouts for me! I have a super sensitive skin that breakouts at alot of products and I have a combination-oily acne-prone skin.


5:03 PM |