<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23012005?origin\x3dhttp://princess-piggyy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome to Land of Princess Piggy!
Princess Elicia
24 years and counting
NBS Accountancy
Auditor but a fun one
<3 eat.sleep.watch movies.sing.shopping.clubbing :]

Wish List

Princess Elicia
1. Chanel Bag
2. Louboutin Heels
3. Samsung Note 3 - waiting for the release
4. LV wallet
5. LV bag
6. Perm Hair
7. Pandora Charms
8. Tiffany & Co necklace
9. Etc etc



Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

skinfood peach sake pore serum
random
21st birthday party
presents
190410
110410
pics post
random
070310
050310


Shu Uemura depsea hydrability moisturizing lotion
Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shu Uemura depsea hydrability moisturizing lotion
Been using this for a few days, I think its a great product! It is light and skins feels very refreshed after use. Best of all, it doesnt cause breakouts on my sensitive acne-prone skin! However, the price is definitely on the high side. I'm using my sister's bottle for now. But I'm not sure if I will purchase this as I want to find something to clear my acne-prone or huge pores problems. But nonetheless, I still think this product is good. It is rated 4.6/5 on makeupalley. Definitely worth the try if you can afford the price tag.

My current skin-care regime: Origins Dr Weils Plantidote-mushroom cleanser -> Shu Uemura depsea hydrability moisturizing lotion -> Skinfood peach pore sakae serum (Haven't found a good moisturizer yet though - I intend to try out the Origins Zero Oil range)

Cant wait to try on the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream - Sheer Glowing samples I just bought and received!


3:09 PM |